Fecamp OWF (IAC) (France) – Subsea Cable Laying/Cable Protection
ASSO shall perform the route preparation (boulder clearance and PLGR operations), cables installation (cables free laying and pull-in activities) and protection activities by means trenching at 57x array cables and 14x collector cables. The scope of works also includes as-buried surveys for each the aforementioned cables.
The main vessels that will be utilized are:
• CLV Ariadne for cables installation activities
• TSV Argo and TSV Athena as Trenching Support Vessels for route preparation, cables burial and surveys operations. TSV Athena will be utilised also for the cables backfilling operations.
In addition, the following support vessels will be mobilised:
• Esvagt Froude with Walk-to-Work system for supporting the cables pull-in and T&T activities
• CTVs for supporting the SOV as contingency
For the cable burial activities TSV Argo will be rigged with AssoTrencher IV Mk9 mechanical trencher vehicle and AssoJet III Mk2 jetting ROV, while TSV Athena will be rigged with AssoTrencher IV Mk13 mechanical trencher vehicle.
For the route preparation activities MPSV Astrea will be rigged with AssoGrapple boulder removal grapple and TSV Athena will be used for PLGR activities.
ASSO’s scope of work included:
- Preparation Activities // Mobilization Activities
- Cable Loading & Transportation
- Boulder removal
- ROV Survey
- Pre-lay Grapnel Run Operations
- Pre lay and Post Lay Burial Mechanical Trenching
- Pull in on OSS/WTG
- Cable Lay Operations
- Post Lay Burial Operations -Jetting